Our highly trained staff’s priority is to transform your
body and spirit with our grade-a facials, massages, nail
services, body treatments, and waxing services.
Spa Arrival and Etiquette
- Please arrive 15 Minutes prior to single services and 30 Minutes before packages.
- If guests arrive late, service times may be shortened to avoid schedule delays and will be charged at full value.
- Please leave valuables at home. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- Please speak softly and refrain from using cell phones while in the spa.
- Robes and wraps available upon request.
- Gratuity is not included in service prices and is greatly appreciated.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- Appointments are Required for Spa Services
- A Credit Card is required to reserve appointments
- A 24-Hour Cancellation or Rescheduling notice is required for all single services; 72-Hour notice for multiple services and packages. All changes must be made during business hours.
- Clients will receive courtesy appointment reminders.
- Non-Compliance with our cancellation policy will result in charges up to full value.
- Please notify reservation staff if guest(s) are pregnant or have any allergies. Note: Prenatal massages can only be performed after the first trimester is complete (13+ weeks).
- Staff will promote safe and responsible drinking by recognizing the signs of intoxication, and in keeping with the law, not serve clients past the point of intoxication. (Non-alcoholic beverages available.)
- We kindly request that children do not accompany you to your spa visit. All children (5-16yrs) receiving services must be accompanied by a parent/guardian for the entire duration of their visit.